February 27, 2008

Getcha Head in the Game!

Corny title, I know. But, I couldn't resist. It seems we watch High School Musical way too much around here!

Josh just finished basketball season - and he LOVED it! He learned a lot during his practices, drills and games. I was impressed with how much he'd progressed during the season. He had a great coach, actually 2 great coaches. Kevin coached Josh's team, with a little bit of persuasion from me, though it didn't take much, seeing as how this is his favorite sport. Kevin also asked his friend, Mitch Price to help him. They were awesome!
Josh really liked having his Dad as his coach. And I know Kevin enjoyed every minute!




















"WHAT TEAM?" Raptors!
"WHAT TEAM?" Raptors!
"Getcha Head in the Game!"

(Team name has been changed from original movie script.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of your blogging! Keep it up!