March 30, 2008

The Past Two Weeks. . .

I've been soooo sick. It all began on St. Patrick's Day - I woke up with the body aches and fever. Bummer! But that was only the beginning. Honestly, I think I've had every illness I could think of during these past 14 days. Extreme sore throat (you know the kind - where you have an anxiety attack at the thought of swallowing your saliva!) and sinus/head cold are just a few of my symptoms.

BUT,

I do think I'm coming out of it. I have been feeling much better. But wow! What a doozy! And what crappy timing too! I completely missed St. Patrick's Day, Easter was very mellow, and it took every ounce of energy I had (which wasn't much!) to put together a party for my baby's 1st birthday.

I have realized though, how thankful I am for good health.

No comments: